Creating Life at the Villa Coro di Rane

This blog is about being in the moment - creating life one instant at a time, whether in the flesh or on paper.




Monday, July 21, 2014

Naar Nederland

After several months of planning and anticipation, we are leaving tomorrow on our trip to Holland. Today (July 21) is one of our anniversaries, so leaving tomorrow makes the trip seem almost like a honeymoon.

It's a very good thing that we did plan early, since the last 2 months have been quite hectic. In spite of all my good intentions of writing every day after making the blog public, I have managed only one post since then. And that one stayed in draft limbo until just now when I saw it and rescued it by hitting the publish button. As they say, life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.

Selling the Frog (we're still waiting for the final inspections, so it's not a done deal yet) came about faster than we had anticipated, and the closing was set such that we had to be packed before leaving on the trip. All of this meant that we also had to find a new place to live in that same time frame. Something had to give, and I'm afraid it was the writing. I can just hear you saying, "handy excuse" under your breath. Giving into superstition, I'll leave further info on the house until everything has been settled.

Anyway, the trip now offers another way into the blog. I will do my best to communicate our doings and post photos of what we are seeing.




No comments:

Post a Comment