Creating Life at the Villa Coro di Rane

This blog is about being in the moment - creating life one instant at a time, whether in the flesh or on paper.




Saturday, November 6, 2010

VISITING CHAN'S FAMILY IN COLORADO

Over the long Labor Day weekend we took a trip out to Colorado to visit my sister and her family. I hadn't seen them in several years and I wanted to introduce them to Ken. It was great to hang out and catch up with what they have been doing and to spend time with the "kids". Ann made yummy food and gave me a great top with a sunflower on it. We have adopted the sunflower as the icon of our mother. My sister, Ann, and her husband, Teo, at right.












The "kids" - Damian, Rod, and Dawn Marie. We strolled around the "Taste of Denver" and stopped into a Karaoke bar so Dawn Marie could sing for us. What a voice! Click on the photo below to get to the video.


Ann & Teo in garden

Posted by PicasaA

No comments:

Post a Comment